Make a wish silky long pajama
The koi fish and lotus flower are both symbols of strength and perseverance in Japanese culture. The koi fish is a symbol of good luck and fortune, while the lotus flower represents purity, beauty, and grace. Together, these symbols represent the perfect balance of opposites, which is an important part of Japanese philosophy.
A luxurious pajama with fish and lotus on beautiful navy is our perfect creation that looks and feels like silk but is easy to care for. Comes out of the washing machine ready to give a luxurious look and cover in comfort. Drapes beautifully creating a fabulous look for lounging or sleeping. Waistband elegantly finished to be worn with a top tucked in. The size is cut true to size, fabric does not stretch.
Details, fit and care:
- 100% viscose of organically grown bamboo
- Hand drawn print
- Light pink piped silk trim
- Mother of pearl buttons
- Flat fronted waistband with elasticated back
- Aspen Dream products are made using the finest natural materials
- Machine wash cold
- Iron on a cool setting to restore silk lustre
- Alison is 6' height, bust: 34b waist: 25 hips: 35 and wears a Small